Motorola just announced One Action, the company’s latest Android One smartphone, as it had promised. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 21:9 aspect ratio CinemaVision LCD screen, is powered by new Exynos 9609 processor and runs Android Pie, similar to the One Vision, but this has a 12-megapixel in-screen camera.
The phone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), 5 MP depth camera and a 16-megapixel 117º ultra-wide action video camera with Enhanced Video Stabilization and 2.0µm Quad Pixel technology promises four times more light sensitivity for sharper, brighter videos.
Through a unique combination of hardware and software innovation you can film ultra-wide video while holding the phone more naturally in a vertical position, and when you play it back horizontally, you will get it in full screen, says the company. The phone features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3500mAh battery.
Motorola One Action specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2520 pixels) Full HD+ LCD with 21:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 + 4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A53) Exynos 9609 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.25um pixel size, PDAF, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide Action camera with 2.0um Quad Pixel technology, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, 5MP depth sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker with Dolby Audio, dual microphones, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 9.15mm; Weight: 176g
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 10W charging
The Motorola One Action comes in Denim Blue and Pearl White colors in India, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from August 30th from 12 noon.
- 3 months No cost EMI on all Credit and Debit Cards
- Up to Rs 1000 off on Axis Bank Credit and Debit cards
- Cashback of ₹2200 and additional data upto 125 GB for Jio subscribers