Tencent games launched the PUBG Mobile lite beta in Philippines back in August last year, earlier this year it expanded to more Asian countries. Today it has launched the mobile game in India officially. It is optimized for low-end smartphone devices since the installation pack is just 400MB and it works on devices with less than 2GB RAM, without compromising the gameplay experience.
PUBG MOBILE LITE features a smaller map made for 60 players for fast-paced games that last 10 minutes while still keeping the traditional PUBG style of play. New players joining in will be eligible for various rewards, in the form of new gears and vehicles.
You can download PUBG MOBILE LITE from the Google Play Store.
PUBG MOBILE LITE Features and Highlights:
- Enhanced Aim Assist: With the all new auxiliary aim assist, in order to make aiming simpler and comes in extremely useful while playing in weak network environments. The intensity differs between the crawling and standing positions, simplifying the control while preserving the unique PUBG MOBILE experience.
- Upgrade to Winner Pass: The Winner Pass replaces the Royale Pass and will have much faster achievement unlocks and span a month, with fantastic rewards on offer.
- Bullet Trail Adjustment: PUBG MOBILE Lite will feature increased bullet speed and no bullet drop effect, for a clearer shot which is specially made to account for weak network environments.
- Weapon Recoil Suppression: The adherence mechanism also suppresses the weapon recoil to a certain amount, which facilitates game-control and makes for a better experience in weak networks. Different guns have different gun pressure effects, highlighting the different experience of each weapon.
- Extended Time to Kill: The update will also appropriately increase the ‘Time to Kill’ which would enhance players survivability during firefights and encouraging aggressive play.
- Location Display: The map will expose a shooter within the mini-map’s range, providing simplified battle info extraction and increased battle speed.
- Heal yourself while moving: Players will now be able to heal themselves in all stance except for when they are prone. This is particularly useful in high latency conditions where movement actions might inhibit the healing mechanic in game. This will help speed up the game pace and increase survivability.
- Building Areas/ Supplies optimization: Complementing the smaller maps, building density and loot frequency has been increased to expedite the looting process and enhance the battle progression.
- Map Quality Optimization: The game will also feature optimized map quality and the parachute loading screen.
- RPG and New Firearm integration: With the LITE version, players will now get to experience a new weapon in select game modes only, allowing a chance to form new attack and defense tactics