After the Vivo S1 Pro announcement in May, Vivo has announced S1 in the ‘S series’ in Indonesia. It features a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P65 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, sports a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture+ 8MP ultrawide sensor and an 2MP depth sensor, as well as a 32MP front-facing camera.
In has an in-display fingerprint scanner, the 2.5 curved back has a nano-ion coating technique, includes combination of colors and effects upon reflection of light reflection. It has a dedicated Smart Button, 4500mAh battery with support for Vivo’s Dual Engine fast charging.
Vivo S1 specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (4x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
4x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9
- Dual SIM
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Vivo S1 comes in Cosmic Green and Skyline Blue colors, is priced at 3599000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 258 / Rs. 17725 approx.) and is available for pre-order in Indonesia. It is said to launch in India sometime in August.