Update: July 16,2019 — Official image of the smartphones in Phantom Purple and Midnight Black colors confirm the no-notch front design with minimal bezel, pop-up front camera and a 48MP AI rear camera.
HUAWEI’s HONOR brand is all set to introduce the HONOR 9X and the HONOR 9X Pro smartphones on July 23rd in China. Now both the smartphones have been certified by TENAA. The HONOR 9X has model numbers HLK-TL00 and HLK-AL00, and the HONOR 9X Pro has the model number HLK-AL10. As we already know, these phones are powered by the latest Kirin 810 7nm SoC, pop-up front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
TENAA certification reveals a 48-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel secondary camera and an additional 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens for the 9X Pro. There is a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera.
The official image of the back of the 9X Pro shows a unique pattern with gradient finish.
AnTuTu leak shows similar specifications, and reveals 219809 points for the 6GB RAM version and 237437 points for the 8GB RAM version, better than the Snapdragon 730.
HONOR 9X and HONOR 9X Pro rumored specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash,2MP depth camera, 8MP ultra-wide sensor (Only on HONOR 9X Pro)
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 9X and HONOR 9X Pro are expected to come in range of colors, and we should know the price when the phones go official next Tuesday.