Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro smartphones in India on July 17th. Ahead of the launch, the company today announced these will go on pre-launch Alpha Sale that will allow the buyers pre-book the smartphone prior its launch next week.
How to pre-book the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro during Alpha Sale?
- Reserve a unit starting 12 noon on the 12th of July by paying Rs. 855 on Mi.com or Flipkart
- You will be granted access to Alpha Sale and must return on 17th July to complete the purchase, when the final check-out for the purchase will be announced
- You can select any variant of Redmi K20 or K20 Pro during the sale on 17th and complete the purchase
- An instant discount of Rs. 855 will be automatically applied during checkout
- Alpha Sale amount, if not redeemed, will automatically be refunded to the respective Mi.com account, while Flipkart users will be able to use the coupon for any other purchase on the platform.
- There will be a special surprise for those who pre-book and buys the phone on 17th July
To remind you, both the phones feature a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio with 2.1mm narrrow bezels, Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top, 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 2x loss-less zoom and a 13-megapixel 124.8° ultra-wide sensor.
These also feature 20-megapixel pop-up front camera with sapphire lens cover that can rise in 0.8 seconds, and the rising mechanism has been tested 300,000 times. These have seventh-generation optical in-display fingerprint sensor, 3D curved design, and a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging. The Redmi K20 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 855 with up to 8GB of RAM, 8 layers of graphite 3D sheet for better heat dissipation and the K20 is powered by Snapdragon 730 with 6GB of RAM.