Update: July 8, 2019 — Realme has confirmed that the smartphone will launch in India on Flipkart. It has also posted #RealVoiceOfIndia results that says 62% people prefer pop-up camera, 59% prefer full-screen no-notch display, 66% ask for super fast-charging battery and 81% want a brilliant camera.
Earlier: After teasing the India launch of realme X for second half of the year, Realme has confirmed today that it will launch the smartphone on July 15th. It will also launch the Spider-Man: Far From Home Special Edition in India, as expected. It was introduced in China last week and comes with 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, includes custom Spider-Man theme with icons and a custom case in Red color. The company has also teased 1×999 price tag, so it will be less than Rs. 20,000.
Realme X specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with 100% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm; Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 fast charging