HUAWEI has announced that it will introduce the Nova 5 series at an event in China on June 21st. The company is expected to introduce the Nova 5, Nova 5 Pro and Nova 5i smartphones at the event. The Nova 5i is said to be similar to the Huawei P20 Lite (2019) that surfaced last month, which has also been certified by TENAA with the model numbers GLK-AL00 and GLK-TL00 confirming the specifications.
HUAWEI Nova 5i rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra wide sensor, 2MP for portrait shots, 2MP for macro
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typcial) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
Regarding the Nova 5 (SEA – AL 10 /TL 10), the phone is said to pack a 6.39-inch FHD+ screen, Kirin 980 SoC with 8GB of RAM, up to 256GB storage, 48MP Sony IMX586 main camera, 12MP secondary camera and a ToF sensor along with a 25-megapixel front camera, and a 3500mAh battery with 40w super fast charge.