HUAWEI introduced the P20 Lite smartphone last year, and recently we have also seen the P30 Lite. Now the images of the P20 Lite 2019 edition has surfaced. This shows a punch-hole display, quad rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a gradient back with an S-shaped curve. It also shows a plastic frame on the sides.
It is said to feature a 6.4-inch FHD+ LCD screen, Kirin 710 SoC with 4GB of RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage and a 24-megapixel primary rear camera with f/ 1.8 aperture, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and two 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth calculation in portrait shots, similar to the HONOR 20.
HUAWEI P20 Lite 2019 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra wide sensor, 2MP, 2MP
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 75.9 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The HUAWEI P20 Lite 2019 is expected to come in Midnight Black, Gradient Blue and Charming Red color variants and is expected to range between €280 (US$ 314 / Rs. 22,130 approx.) and €330 (US$ 370 / Rs. 26,080 approx.) depending on the storage version. Since the date shown in the image is June 21, we can expect it next month.
[Update: May 17, 2019 — Detailed specifications of the smartphone has surfaced]