Update: Detailed specifications of the Redmi 7A smartphone has been revealed on TENAA confirming 5.4-inch HD+ 18:9 display, 4000mAh battery, 1.4GHz Octa-Core SoC.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A rumored specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) built-in battery
Xiaomi introduced the Redmi 7 smartphone in China back in March, and it was launched in India last month. Today a new Xiaomi smartphone with model numbers M1903C3EE / M1903C3EC has been certified by TENAA in China, which is expected to be the Redmi 7A, successor of last year’s Redmi 6A.
The image shows an 18:9 aspect ratio screen, Redmi branding on the front, below the screen, and on the back, single rear camera with AI features and no fingerprint sensor.