OnePlus just launched its flagship OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone at global launch events, as it had promised. It has a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display without a notch, 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with up to 12GB of RAM with RAM Boost, 10-layer liquid cooling and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.0 on top with built-in Screen Recorder and Zen Mode that will run for 20 minutes so you can receive only emergency calls and take quick photos.
It has a pop-up 16MP front facing camera, and the company says that the elevating mechanism has been tested over 300,000 times.
On the back there is a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with 7-element plastic lens with an aperture of f/1.6, OIS and EIS support. There is also a 78mm 8-megapixel telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture, 1μm pixel size and OIS offering 3x loss-less zoom. Along with this there is a 16-megapixel 117° Ultra Wide Angle Lens with an aperture of f/2.2 aperture. At the event the company said that it has scored 111 points in DxOMark mobile. It has an improved in-display fingerprint sensor and has stereo speakers.
The phone has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the back, still has daily water-resistance so that the phone can withstand splashes and accidental spills, but it doesn’t have IP ratings. It has a 4000mAh battery with support Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging (5V/6A) that can charge from 0 to 48% in 20 minutes.
OnePlus 7 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (3120 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 516PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with OxygenOS 9.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, 7P lens, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 8MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 1.0 μm pixel size, OIS, 3x zoom, 16MP 117° Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.6×75.9×8.8 mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 Fast Charging (5V/6A)
The OnePlus 7 Pro comes in Nebula Blue, Mirror Gray and Almond colors, is priced at Rs. 48,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 52,999 and the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 57,999. The 6+128 GB, 8+256 GB versions in Mirror Gray will be available from Amazon.in,oneplus.in, all OnePlus exclusive offline stores, all Reliance Digital outlets, MyJio stores and Croma outlets from May 17th. The 8+ 256 GB, 12 + 256GB in Nebula Blue will be available from May 28th and the 8+ 256 GB Almond version will be available in June.
- Upto INR 2000 cashback on purchase using SBI debit and credit cards
- Jio benefits worth INR 9300
- Assured buyback value of 70% on exchange through Servify.
- Upto 6 months of no-cost EMI is available on select channels.
Check out the unboxing and the first impressions here.