HUAWEI’s HONOR brand is all set to introduce its flagship HONOR 20 series at an event in London next week. Now the detailed specifications of the smartphone has surfaced. This reveals a 6.26-inch FHD+ screen with a 32-megapixel in-screen camera, 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor along with a 16-megapixel 117-degree ultra-wide sensor as well as two 2-megapixel camera with f/1.75 aperture and f/2.4 aperture, one for 4cm macro shots and other for depth sensing in portrait shots.
It also shows a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, so this could use an LCD screen compared to OLED screen on the HONOR 20 Pro.
HONOR 20 rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2340×1080 pixels) FHD+ display
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz) processor with 720 MHz ARM Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Magic UI 2.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 16MP 117-degree Ultra Wide Angle lens, 2MP f/1.75 aperture camera for macro, 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera for depth sensing
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3750mAh battery with 22.5W (4.5V-5A) fast charging
The HONOR 20 is expected to come in Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black colors. We should know the price when it goes official on May 21st.