After several leaks, Huawei has officially introduced the P20 Lite, the first smartphone in the P20 series in Czech Republic and the phone has been listed on official site in Poland, ahead of the official announcement of the P20 and P20 Pro on March 27th. It packs a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 screen with a notch, is powered by Kirin 659 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0 and has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots.
It has a 16-megapixel front camera with face beauty, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3000mAh battery with fast charging.
Huawei P20 Lite specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Single / Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery with fast charging
The Huawei P20 Lite will come in Black, Blue and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 1,599 PLN (US$ 468 / Rs. 30,450 approx.) in Poland and will ship later this month. It costs 8,999 Czech Koruna ($436 / Rs. 28,355 approx.) in Czech Republic and will be available from April 1st. In Europe it costs 369 Euros (US$ 458 / Rs. 29,740 approx.) as rumored earlier and is already available from offline stores in Italy. Wonder who would choose this phone at this price.