HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today announced that it will introduce HONOR 20i, which looks similar to the HONOR 10i which was introduced in Europe last month. It has a 32-megapixel front camera, triple rear cameras and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Based on the specifications of the HONOR 10i, this should come with Full HD+ water drop notch display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, a Kirin 710 SoC, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens.
HONOR 20i specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 20i will come in Black, Purple and Blue colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Wednesday.