Samsung has been teasing the Galaxy A70 launch in India since last week, after it was introduced last month. Latest report has revealed that the phone will be priced between Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000. It was introduced in Russia for 29,990 rubles (US$ 466 / Rs. 32,100 approx.). According to the listing, the company will launch 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version in India.
The report also says that the Galaxy A80 which was introduced last week will be priced between Rs. 45,000 and Rs. 50,000 and launch in India in May, citing Ranjivjit Singh, CMO and Senior VP, Samsung India.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20: 9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging
We should know the exact launch date soon.