Samsung has launched new range of Smart TVs under Unbox Magic series with several features such as Personal Computer, Music System, Home Cloud, Live Cast and Two Way Sharing. “The new TV line up along with these never-seen-before benefits will redefine the term ‘Smart’ in Smart TVs and take your home entertainment experience to a whole new level,” said the company.
There come range from High Definition displays with Ultra Pix technology to the Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K models, featuring superior colors, stunning details and contrast levels.
- Personal Computer: Turn Smart TV into a full-fledged computer than just browsing. Create documents or work from the cloud such as presentations. Mirror laptop on the Smart TV screen wirelessly without internet connection. Remotely access laptop or personal computer from any location over internet. Multi-layered Knox for unmatched security and provides seamless access to Microsoft Office 365 services over cloud.
- Music System: Choose from a library of skins with different color options, add visual elements on the screen turning the TV into a virtual music system. Manage multiple device playlists and create immersive musical experience with external speaker.
- Home Cloud: Transforms into a virtual cloud to automatically store your favorite moments. The pictures and videos of your smartphone are transferred automatically and wirelessly without an internet connection on to the USB drive connected to the TV which is password protected. Sync your smartphone and TV once and then the data is automatically backed up on the USB drive whenever the smartphone comes in proximity to the Smart TV. Also share the same content wirelessly to other smartphones without internet via the Smart TV.
- Live Cast: Seamlessly stream live moments from any remote location on to the Smart TV over internet via the smartphone.
- Two Way Sharing: Allows sharing of content between the TV and smartphone, this feature allows the smartphone and Smart TV to work in harmony enriching the overall user experience. Play music and videos from the phone onto the Smart TV for a bigger screen entertainment or carry the TV content and audio to their smartphone for personal consumption without internet.
- Samsung Smart Hub: Gives you single access for all your content. Provides single access to live TV, apps and other sources. Browse content while watching TV and check out the thumbnail previews before diving in
The new Samsung Smart TVs range start from 32-inch priced at Rs. 24,900 (MRP) and is available across screen sizes up to 82-inch. They are available at all Samsung Smart Plazas and leading consumer electronic stores starting this week. We should know more specifications about these TVs soon.
Commenting on the launch, Raju Pullan, Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, we believe in creating an ecosystem, to provide users with unique solutions that enhance the consumer’s experience and enrich their lifestyle. The latest Smart TV range caters to the needs of our consumers with a host of never-seen-before features such as Personal Computer, Music System, Home Cloud, Live Cast and Two Way Sharing. With Samsung’s commitment to deliver best in class products, these Smart TVs will redefine the consumer experience.