After the launch of Y91, Vivo has launched Y91i, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y series’ in India, which was introduced as Y91C in several countries. It has the same 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio Halo FullView display, is powered by Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC, 2GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5, 8-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock, but this comes with a single 13-megapixel rear camera and lacks a fingerprint sensor.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y91i specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.8 aperture
- Face unlock
- Dimensions:155.11×75.09×8.28mm; Weight: 163.5g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4030mAh battery
The Vivo Y91i comes in Fusion Black, Sunset Red and Ocean Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 7990 for the 16GB storage version and the 32GB storage version costs Rs. 8490. It is available from offline stores and Flipkart online.