OPPO has launched the F11 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘F series’ in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ Panaromic screen without a notch, has 90.9% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor with 6GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0 on top, features a 48-megapixel rear camera with Ultra Night Mode, Dazzle Color Mode and more along with a 5-megapixel secondary rear camera that uses AI Engine and Ultra-clear Engine to deliver a crisp portrait.
It features a 16-megapixel rising front camera placed in the center promising natural selfie. It has a 3D gradient back with Thunder Black featuring nano printing with triple-color gradient and packs a 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0 and bundled 5V-4A charger.
OPPO F11 Pro specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens, 5MP secondary camera with 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 161.3×76.1×8.2mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0
The OPPO F11 Pro comes in Thunder Black and Aurora Green colors, is priced at Rs. 24,990 and will be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm mall, Snapdeal, OPPO store and offline stores starting from March 15th with pre-orders starting from today. Check out the Unboxing and hands on impressions here.
- Full Accidental Damage Protection
- ₹ 2000 Airtel Instant Cashback offer + 10GB Data Benefit
- up to 3.2TB Jio 4G data & benefits upto Rs. 4900 with Jio & MakeMyTrip
- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards and on all major credit cards and select debit cards