Panasonic has launched Eluga Ray 800, the company’s latest smartphone in the Eluga Ray series. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-core SC9853I Unisoc processor with 4GB of RAM, has a 13-megapixel front-facing camera, 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash, but it still runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat).
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, Panasonic’s own AI assistant Arbo Hub that adapts to user specific needs, interests and provides information to them w.r.t services such as cricket, news, payments, cab booking and more on one single platform. It has multi-purpose finger print senor.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 800 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-core SC9853I Unisoc processor with ARM Mali-T820 MP2
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.8×75.3×8.6mm; Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 800 comes in Gold color, is priced at Rs. 9999 and is available from online and offline stores.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
We at Panasonic are focused on crafting and delivering the ultimate mobile experience to our users and are delighted to expand our smartphone range with the launch of Eluga Ray 800. The smartphone embodies our commitment towards premium craftsmanship and cutting edge innovation. The Eluga Ray 800 bundles a number of exciting features such as high definition display, stylish looks, extended battery life and the AI – Arbo Hub -our one stop app to make life easier, at an extremely affordable price.