Samsung launched the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20 smartphones in the new ‘M Series’ in India last month at a competitive price tag. Now the company has confirmed that it will launch the Galaxy M30 smartphone in India on February 27th, a day before Xiaomi launches its Redmi Note 7 smartphone. The teaser image reveals a similar Infinity-V display and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, but this will come with triple rear cameras.
Get ready for 3X power with the new Galaxy M30 that comes with a 16.21cm (6.4”) Super AMOLED FHD+ Infinity U Display. Yeah “The Super AMOLED”, that’s right #IM3XPOWERD. Stay tuned!#SamsungM30 pic.twitter.com/bkxdXU2ZIN
— Samsung Mobile India (@SamsungMobileIN) February 18, 2019
Earlier rumors revealed a 13+5+5MP sensors for regular, wide-angle lens, and telephoto lens for portrait shots and a 16MP selfie shooter on the front as well as 5000mAh battery. Now rumor reavals a Super AMOLED screen instead of TFT screen on the M10 and M20 smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M30 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel secondary camera, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 159 x 75.1 x8.4mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M30 is rumored to start at Rs. 14,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and it is also said to come in 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version. It is expected to go on sale in the first week of March.