Samsung just announced Galaxy Tab S5e (SM-T725), the company’s latest tablet. It has a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED WQXGA screen, is powered by an Octa-Core SoC and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie). It has quad speakers tuned by AKG by HARMAN, similar to the Tab S, but it doesn’t have an S Pen or Iris scanner.
It has Samsung DeX support offering a PC-like environment with a separate DeX dock and is also the first Samsung tablet to feature the new Bixby 2. It has a 5.5mm sleek metal body and packs a 7,040mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e specifications
- 10.5-inch (2560×1600 pixel) WQXGA 16:10 aspect ratio Super AMOLED display
- 64bit Octa-core processor (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4 speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions:245 x 160 x 5.5mm; Weight: 400g
- 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C, POGO pin
- 7,040mAh battery with Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e comes in Black, Silver and Gold colors, starts at $399.99 (Rs. 28,560 approx.) for the WiFi version and will be available in select markets including U.S., Germany and other countries from 2Q 2019. The LTE version costs 479 Euros (US$ 541 / Rs. 38,599 approx.).