After teasing the Redmi Note 7 launch in India few weeks back, Xiaomi has confirmed that the smartphone will launch in the country on February 28th. Xiaomi said that it will open registrations to buy tickets for the event later today.
DO NOT keep calm, #ǝɟᴉ7ƃnɥʇ will be unveiled on 28th Feb 2019!
Register to buy the ticket for the launch event: https://t.co/T9Ftv1Med9. Limited seats!
4800 RTs and we’ll giveaway #RedmiNote7. pic.twitter.com/XpXhRZbcCy
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) February 14, 2019
Redmi Note 7 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK 98937 Smart PA
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 4
The Redmi Note 7 comes in Black, Blue and Purple colors and was introduced in China starting at 999 yuan (US$ 147 / ₹ 10,390 approx.). We should know the price in India when it is launched in a couple of weeks.