After Redmi Note 7 with 48-megapixel rear camera was introduced in China earlier this month, Xiaomi’s Redmi by Xiaomi’ brand has teased the launch of the smartphone in India soon with upside down text and a photo of Manu Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi and Managing Director along with CEO Lei Jun holding the smartphone.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) January 24, 2019
Redmi Note 7 specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK 98937 Smart PA
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 4
The Redmi Note 7 comes in Black, Blue and Purple colors and was introduced in China starting at 999 yuan (US$ 147 / ₹ 10,390 approx.). The launch is expected sometime early February. We should know the launch date soon.