Vivo has launched Y93, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Y series’ in India. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio waterdrop notch display, is powered by Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm SoC, has 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for blur in portraits, as well as an 8-megapixel front camera with support for face unlock.
It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 4030mAh battery.
Vivo Y93 specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 19:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.09 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4030mAh (typical) built-in battery
The Vivo Y93 comes in Starry Black and Nebula Purple colors, is priced Rs. 13,990 and is available from Vivo online store, Amazon.in as well as other online and offline stores.