Samsung Galaxy M20 (SM-M205), the company’s upcoming ‘M Series’ smartphone has been in the news in recent times. Now a concept render of the phone has surfaced revealing how the phone will look like with a Infinity U display compared to Infinity O screen the A8s. It also reveals that the phone will pack a 5000mAh battery.
The Galaxy M20 is said to measure 156.4 x 74.5 x8.8mm, slightly shorter and tinner than the A8s, so it could feature a 6-inch screen.
Samsung Galaxy M20 rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7885 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 3 GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimension:156.4 x 74.5 x8.8mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
It rumored be introduced in UK, Germany, France, Poland, and Scandinavian countries at the launch. Samsung is also said to be working on Galaxy M30 and Galaxy M10 smartphones in the M series. We should know the details about those soon.