Yandex, the leading Internet company in Russia has introduced Yandex.Phone, the company’s latest Android smartphone. It has a 5.65-inch FHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by Snapragon 630 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Yandex Launcher, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 5-megapixel secondary camera for portait shots, and a 5-megapixel camera on the front that also has an LED flash.
It has a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a 3050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Yandex Launcher
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dust and water resistance (IP54)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150.1 × 72.5 × 8.28mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Yandex.Phone comes in Black color is priced 17,990 rubles (US$270 / Rs. 19,110 approx.) and is available from Yandex Store in Russia. It will be available from local telecom provider Beeline, M.Video and Eldorado retail electronics stores from tomorrow.