Huawei’s Honor brand just launched the Honor 8C, successor of the Honor 7C in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots, AI scene recognition to recognize over 500 scenarios in 22 categories and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with AI beautify features.
It has 3D nano-level texture design, combining the gradient color and glare, offering a unique light and shadow circulation effect, features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It has Dual 4G VoLTE support, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises up to two days of battery life.
Honor 8C specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.72×75.94×7.98mm; Weight: 167.2g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 8C comes in Aurora Blue and Midnight Black colors, is priced at Rs. 11999 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 64GB storage version is priced at Rs. 12999. It will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in and Honor India online store starting from December 10th. It comes with Rs 4450 worth of benefits and 100GB additional data for Jio users. Check out the unboxing and first impressions of the smartphone here.