After launching Red Edition Mi A2 and Redmi Note 5 Pro, Xiaomi has launched the 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i in Red in India. The ‘Made in India’ power bank has a sleek anodized aluminum alloy body and comes with two-way fast charging.
Highlights of 10000mAh Mi Powerbank 2i
- Unibody metal design
- 5.0V-2.0A / 9V-12A – 18W input – Can be charged fully in 4.2 hours
- 5.0V / 2.0A, 9.0V / 2.0A and 12V / 1.5A – 15W output for fast charging
- 93% conversion rate
- Single USB port, micro USB port, four LED lights and a power button
- Low-power mode that can be activated by pressing the power button twice, to charge devices like Mi Band and Mi Bluetooth headset
- Dimensions: 147 x 71.2 x 14.2mm; Weight: 240g
The 10000mAh Mi Powerbank 2i Red Edition will go on sale today at 12 noon on mi.com for Rs. 899. The company is selling the Black Edition at a discounted rate of Rs. 699 as a part of festive sale.