OPPO just announced K1, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘K series’ in China. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Waterdrop notch display with screen-to-body ratio up to 91% for a more immersive experience, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 AIE with up to 6GB RAM, ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera and a 25MP front-facing camera.
It has in-display Fingerprint sensor, 3D glass back and a 3500mAh battery.
OPPO K1 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB / 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery
The OPPO K1 comes in Van Gogh Blue and Mocha Red colors, is priced at 1599 yuan (US$ 231 / Rs. 17,145 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM version costs 1799 yuan (US$ 260 / Rs. 19,290 approx.). It is available for order now, and will go on sale in China starting from October 20th.