Samsung SM-G6200 has been certified by TENAA in China after rumors. The certification reveals a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display without a notch, 2.2GHz Octa-Core SoC which could be Snapdragon 660 or 710, 6GB of RAM, 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It has an oval-shaped fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3300mAh battery.
Samsung SM-G6200 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.14×76.4×8.39mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung smartphone is expected to come in Black, Blue Red and Pink colors. We should know the launch date of the phone soon. Earlier rumors said that this will be Galaxy P30, but leakster Ice universe says that Samsung P series doesn’t exist, so this could join the A series.