Sony just launched the BRAVIA A9F 4K HDR OLED TV series in 65″ and 55″ models in India. The MASTER Series model comes equipped with a newly developed, next-generation Picture Processor X1 Ultimate delivering high-quality picture. It intelligently detect and analyze each object in the picture through Sony’s new Object-based Super Resolution for exceptional accuracy and detail.
The Object-based HDR remaster has been updated and now allows each object to be remastered individually for better depth, accurate texture and an overall more realistic picture. CalMAN display calibration software from Portrait Displays eliminates the struggle of maintaining the picture quality throughout the life of the TV.
It comes equipped with the Pixel Contrast Booster, Sony’s original panel controller for OLED, which maximizes the dynamic range by widening the area of color reproduction at high brightness. New Acoustic Surface Audio+ technology has an additional actuator in the center of the screen and an extra subwoofer channel, totaling to a 3.2 channel sound system. With the three actuators and two subwoofers facing sideways, the A9F creates a rich sound field that greatly enhances the viewing experience. The A9F also has a TV Center Speaker Mode that allows the Acoustic Surface Audio+ to be used as the center speaker of a home theater system.
Highlights of A9F (65″ and 55″ ) 4K HDR OLED TV
- 55-inch / 65-inch (3840×2160 pixels) 4K OLED TRILUMINOS Hdisplay with Super bit mapping 4K HDR, Precision Colour Mapping, Live Colour Technology
- Pixel Contrast Booster; eight million self-illuminating pixels and Sony-original panel controller for OLED brings a significantly enriched visual experience with unprecedented black, authentic color and a wide viewing angle
- Picture Processor X1 Ultimate: Object-based Super Resolution, Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping™ 4K HDR and dual database processing
- Acoustic Surface Audio+ creates a rich sound field delivered from three actuators and two subwoofers facing sideways, which greatly enhance the viewing experience
- 16GB on-board storage
- Netflix Calibrated Mode that brings the creator’s vision directly to the TV
- CalMAN ready for professional-grade calibration
- Features vibrant, expanded color with TRILUMINOS Display, further enhanced for color accuracy
- HDMI – 4 (1 Side, 3 Bottom), WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, Ethernet, Chromecast built-in, Screen mirroring (Miracast), Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android),
- Android TV with hands-free help from the Google Assistant: Find what you want simply by talking to the TV; ask your Google Assistant to help you play TV shows, movies, and more; dim the lights and control your compatible, connected devices while you watch a movie for a better viewing experience
- Minimalism styled with softness: the screen being a single slate with only a stand in the back to hold it up
The Sony A9F BRAVIA OLED 55-inch and 65-inch OLED TVs are priced at Rs. 3,99,990 and Rs. 5,59,990, respectively and will be available across all retail stores starting September 20.