Realme today launched the Realme 2, the company’s second-generation smartphone as it had promised. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch and 88.8% screen-to-body ratio, Snapdragon 450 SoC with up to 4GB RAM, ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shot and 8-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features that intelligently recognizes 296 facial features as well as face unlock. It has similar specifications as the OPPO A5 which was launched last week.
It has 2nd generation of Diamond-cutting Design with improved reflecting effect and 12-layer nano tech, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4230mAh battery.
Realme 2 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The Realme 2 is priced at Rs. 8,990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,990. The Diamond Black and Diamond Red color variants will go on sale from September 4th exclusively on Flipkart. The Diamond Blue version will be available in October. The company also teased the Realme 2 Pro will be launched in September.
- Flat Rs. 750 off on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
- Rs. 4200 worth instant benefits and 120GB additional data from Reliance Jio
- No cost EMI
- Offers on Paytm flights and lenskart.com