Samsung accidentally outed a promo video that revealed some of the feature of the Galaxy Note9 that will go official on August 9th. Now the retail box of the smartphone has surfaced that reveals complete specifications of the smartphone. This reveals a 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED screen, slightly larger than the 6.2-inch screen on the S9+ and a bigger 4000mAh battery, however Samsung is said to retain the SoC and the camera from the S9+.
А вот и он. Пока корейцы готовятся к мировой презентации в Нью-Йорке, новенький Samsung Galaxy Note9 уже лежит в российских магазинах. Теперь известны все характеристики до анонса 👌 pic.twitter.com/Dj51ohBUxZ
— Dmitriy Ryabinin (@dryab) August 3, 2018
There is also a new 512GB storage version, but it is not clear if we can see 8GB RAM version, so it might make a debut with the S10 next year.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 514ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB/128GB/512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint Sensor, Iris Scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is said to come in Mystic Black, Engineered Blue and Artisan Copper colors and is rumored to be priced at 69,990 rubles (US$ 1,104 / ₹ 75,705 approx.) for the 128GB version and the 512 GB version is said to cost 89,990 (US$ 1,420/ ₹ 97,340 approx.) rubles in Russia, almost similar to the Europe pricing that surfaced recently. We should know all the details when it goes official next week.