DJI, popular for its Drones and Camera Stabilizers has finally launched the Osmo Mobile 2 (OM170) handheld camera stabilizer for smartphones in India. It was introduced at the CES 2018 earlier this year, has the same light-weight design that supports portrait orientation, three-axis gimbal technology, but this comes with simpler controls with zoom slider and three times longer battery life than the predecessor for more filming.
Highlights of DJI Osmo Mobile 2
- Three-axis gimbal technology cancels out movement in three directions so your video stays steady even if your hands shake or wobble
- Built in SmoothTrack technology detects and compensates for your movement of the camera to ensure a smooth cinematic shot
- Made from high-strength modified nylon that cuts the weight to just 485g
- Features a folding design for increased portability
- Two-way mobile clamp lets you easily pivot between landscape and portrait orientation
- Modified design now supports more compact folding for increased portability.
- Simpler controls with integrated settings for ISO, shutter speed and more and a new zoom slider lets you completely operate your smartphone camera from the handle
- Smart software in the DJI GO mobile app with modes including ActiveTrack to automatically follow of subjects in motion, Motion Timelapse with up to five different camera positions, Hyperlapse to create dramatic time-lapse videos with the camera in motion, or stream live to popular social platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
- 2600mAh battery with up to 15 hours of battery life
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is priced at Rs. 9999 and is available exclusively from Amazon.in in India.