Vivo announced Z1 in China in May, today it has officially introduced the Z1i, a cheaper version of the smartphone in China, after it surfaced last week. It has specifications as the Z1, including a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and narrow bezels, 4GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 on top and features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera, but this is powered by Snapdragon 636 instead of Snapdragon 660, comes with 128GB of storage and a 16-megapixel front camera.
Vivo Z1i specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 149.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
The Vivo Z1i comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at 1898 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 19,590 approx.), is available for order from Vivo online store, and goes on sale in China from July 7th.