Vivo announced Z1 in China last month, now the Z1i, a cheaper version has surfaced. It will feature similar specifications as the Z1, including a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with a notch, 90% screen-to-body ratio and norrow bezels, 4GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.0 on top and features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera, but this will be powered by Snapdragon 636 instead of Snapdragon 660, come with 128GB of storage, 16-megapixel front camera, and a slightly smaller 3180mAh battery.
Vivo Z1i rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 149.3g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3180mAh battery
The Vivo Z1i is rumored to be priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 302 / Rs. 20,650 approx.) and might go official in July.