After the launch of Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play last month, Motorola today sent out invites for the launch of Moto E5 Plus smartphone in India on July 10th exclusively on Amazon.in. It was introduced back in April, and packs a 6-inch HD+ screen and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Moto E5 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU / 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.25um pixel size, Laser Autofocus, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 75.3 x 9.35 mm; Weight: 197g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, Dual microphones
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
The Moto E5 Plus will come in Black and Fine Gold colors. It was introduced starting at €169 (US$ 196 / Rs. 13,510 approx.), but it will likely be cheaper in India. We should know the price of the smartphone when it is launched next Tuesday.