Xiaomi after slashing the price of Mi MIX 2 by Rs. 3,000 in January, has again announced a permanent price cut in India, bringing the price down to Rs. 29,999. The phone was initially launched back in October Rs. 35999 and this permanent price drop is applicable on mi.com, Mi Home, and official partners like Flipkart.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 sports a 5.99-inch 18:9 Full HD+ display with ultra narrow bezels and is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform with 6GB of RAM. It features a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor and a 5-megapixel camera on the front on the right bottom that also supports face recognition.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with facial recognition, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8x 75.5 ×7.7 mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
Even though we got a hands-on look at the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S , the company might not launch it in India, however we might see the Mi 7 launch later this year.