HMD Global announced the new Nokia 6 Android One smartphone at the MWC, which was launched in India earlier this week. Today the company has started selling the smartphone across the country. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by Snapdragon 630 Mobile platform, runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, ZEISS optics and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a unibody metal design made of 6000 series aluminium and has Nokia’s Dual Sight / Bothie feature and will get face unlock through OTA update in Q2. It packs a 3000mAh battery with support for fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes.
Nokia 6 2018 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.6mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C (2.0)
- 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Nokia 6 2018 comes in Black/Copper, White/Iron and Blue/Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 and is available through offline stores as well as Nokia Shop Online.
- Rs. 2,000 cashback from Airtel
- Free subscription to the Airtel TV app till December 31, 2018.
- 25% instant discount on domestic hotels at MakeMyTrip.
- Complimentary 12-month Accidental Damage Insurance by Servify on opening the Kotak 811 savings account and activating it.
- Zero cost EMI on credit cards and through Bajaj FinServ and Home Credit.
- ICICI bank offers 5% cashback till May 31, 2018.