Samsung smartphones with model numbers SM-J337P/SM-J337A and SM-J600F have surfaced in Geekbench, which could be Galaxy J3 (2018) and Galaxy J6. According to the listing both the phones will run Android 8.0 (Oreo) and pack 2GB of RAM.
The J3 (2018) is expected to be powered by Exynos 7570 14nm SoC and the Galaxy J6 is expected to be powered by Exynos 7870 SoC that powers most of Samsung’s mid-range smartphones, including the Galaxy J5 and Galaxy J7 (2017). GFXbench listing reveals few more specifications of the Galaxy J3 (2018), including camera and storage details.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) and Galaxy J6 are expected to be introduced later this year.