Samsung just announced the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones with new dual aperture camera, Super slo-mo and several features at its Unpacked 2018 event at the MWC 2018. The company has already revealed the price of the phone in US, UK and Europe markets and has also started taking pre-orders in several markets. It has also started pre-booking for the phones in India from Samsung Shop.
How to pre-book
- Head to Samsung Online Shop and select Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+
- Click Pre-book Now button and Enter name, mobile number, email id, model number and color of the device you need
- Pay Rs. 2,000/- as advance payment & receive pre-book coupon.
- You will receive email & SMS with prices on launch day
- Apply your pre-book coupon at checkout to adjust Rs. 2,000/- from your final payable amount.
Samsung is yet to announce the final price of the smartphone in India, which is expected to be announced at the launch event sometime in the first week of March. Flipkart said that it will reveal pre-order details soon.