Samsung just announced the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones with new dual aperture camera at its Unpacked 2018 event at the MWC 2018. Even though the company did not announce the price at the event and said that it will be available starting March 16th, price of the phones are now out for several markets.
- S9 – $719.99 (Rs. 46,590 approx.) unlocked
- S9+ – 839.99 (Rs. 54,355 approx.) unlocked
Pre-orders begin March 2, 2018. Available from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Xfinity mobile from March 16. Will also be available in Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com, Amazon, Costco, Sam’s Club, Target and Walmart.
- S9 – £739 (US$ 1032 / Rs. 66,795 approx.)
- S9+ – £869 (US$ 1213 / Rs. 78545 approx.)
Pre-orders begin 25th February 2018 at 18.00 GMT. Customers who pre-order before 7 March 23:59 GMT will receive their devices 7 days early on the 9th of March. Available from Samsung.com and select retailers from March 16 with various trade-in deals
- S9 – 849 euros (US$ 1043 / Rs. 67,545 approx.) in Germany, Netherlands and France
- S9+ – 949 euros (US$ 1166 / Rs. 75634 approx.) in Germany, Netherlands and France
- S9+ 256GB – 1,049 euros (US$ 1289/ Rs. 83,455 approx.) euros in Germany and France
Available from March 16th in Germany. Pre-order begin from 25th February in Netherlands and France. Orders before 15th March get € 400 trade-in value when returning old device. Orders before 8th March will receive it from a week before the official date of March 16th.
- S9 – 899 euros (US$ 1105 / Rs. 71,520 approx.) in Italy
- S9+ – 999 euros (US$ 1228 / Rs. 79,480 approx.) in Italy
Pre-orders from 18.30 of February 25. Bookings before March 7 will receive it from a week before the official date of March 16th.