Xiaomi smartphone with codename MET7/MEE7 showed up on TENAA yesterday showing the design of the phone with a full-screen 18:9 display, unibody metal design, camera bump and a fingerprint sensor on the back. Now the smartphone, which is expected to be Redmi Note 5 has been certified revealing complete specifications of the phone. It doesn’t reveal the processor, but it is rumored to be Snapdragon 630.
Since it has a larger 18:9 screen, it is taller than the Redmi Note 4, but it will be slightly narrow and a bit slimmer than the predecessor, reveals the listing.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm; Weight: 179.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors and is expected to be announced sometime in mid-November. The company is expected to send invites for the event later this month.