Earlier this month 10.or (pronounced Tenor) made its debut in India with the 10.or E. Today it has launched 10.or G with 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform, Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) that will be upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual 13-megapixel rear (RGB + Monochrome) camera with phase detection auto focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash.
It has a metal design, comes with a fingerprint on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
10.or G specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with Dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual speakers
- Dimensions: 155x76x8.5mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3910mAh (minimum) battery
The 10.or G comes in Beyond Black and Go Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 10999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will be available from October 3rd exclusively on Amazon.in. The 10.or E will finally go on sale from September 29th. Registrations for both are already up to Amazon.
Launch offers include, No-Cost EMI offer on all major credit cards, up to Rs. 1000 additional off on exchange of your old mobile phone mobile, data offers and up to 5 bestselling books worth Rs. 385 free in the Kindle store. Amazon Prime members will get an additional year of extended warranty for both the devices.
Commenting on the launch, Jeffrey Liu, Key Account Director, Huaqin Technology, said:
We are excited for the launch of the 10.or E and new 10.or G ahead of the festive season in India. The 10.or E and new 10.or G have been designed and developed specifically for India on the back of customer reviews on Amazon.in. 10.or smartphones will be supported by 4-way after sales customer service support via a dedicated 10.or Care app, toll free number, email and walk-ins at offline service centers.