nubia has launched nubia M2 Play, the company’s third smartphone in the company’s ‘M series’ in India. It was announced in China back in June and packs a 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with nubia UI 5.0, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony sensor, 0.1s Hybrid Focus that uses both PDAF and CAF and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a metal unibody design, has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and a 3000mAh built-in battery.
nubia M2 Play specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz) with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with nubia UI 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony CMOS sensor, Hybrid focus (PDAF + CAF), f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, 84° Wide Angle
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery (typical)
The nubia M2 Play comes in black color, is priced at Rs. 8,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting 8th September 2017 at 12:00PM.
Commenting on the launch, Eric Hu, Country Head, nubia India said:
We have been witnessing a lot of traction for our products and enquiries coming from segment of users who are either first time buyers altogether or migrating from feature phones. In M2 Play we have integrated everything design, screen, battery and technology, over and above a great camera to make it a compelling proposition. We are confident that the nubia M2 Play will meet the expectations of our users and deliver quality that nubia is known for.