Sony Mobile has launched Xperia XA1, its latest mid-range smartphone and the successor of last year’s Xperia XA in India. It was announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona and packs a 5-inch HD edge-to-edge display, similar to the predecessor, but this is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus and a 8-megapixel auto focus front-facing camera.
Sony Xperia XA1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD edge-to-edge borderless display with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 23MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX300 Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- 8MP auto focus Sony IMX219 front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 145 x 67 x 8mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2300mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging, Pump Express Plus
2.0 fast charging
The Sony Xperia XA1 comes in White, Black and Pink colors in India, is priced at Rs. 19,990 (MRP Rs. 20,990) and is available across the country.