Huawei has announced P8 Lite 2017, successor of last year’s P8 Lite smartphone. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 655 16nm processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0. It has a 12-megapixel camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It comes in single and dual SIM variants depending on the market and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-core Kirin 655 ( 4 x 2.1GHz + 4 x 1.7GHz) 16nm processor with Mali T830-MP2
- 4GB RAM with 32GB internal storage / 3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 comes in Black for the dual SIM version and the single SIM version comes in White and Gold colors. It starts at 239 Euros (US$ 254 / Rs. 17,345 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 16GB storage version and will roll out starting from the end of this January.