Opera has launched a new concept desktop browser for Windows and Mac devices. Neon browser uses you computer’s wallpaper as background and offers a more cleaner interfaces sans taskbar or bookmarks bar.
Opera Neon includes:
- New start page using users’ current desktop background image.
- A left sidebar with video player, image gallery, and download manager.
- A new visual tab bar on the right side of the browser window that makes it easier to distinguish between tabs.
- An intelligent system that automatically manages tabs; like gravity, frequently-used tabs float to the top, while rarely-used tabs will sink to the bottom.
- A completely new omnibox, supporting top search engines and open search.
- Video pop-out, which lets users to watch videos while browsing other web pages
- Snap-to-gallery, which allows users to snapshot and crop any part of a web page and save to the gallery for later use.
- A split screen mode which allows for two pages to be used simultaneously.
Opera Neon is available for testing as a free download for Windows and Mac.