OnePlus introduced OnePlus 3T, an upgraded version of the OnePlus 3 last week. The company’s India GM Vikas Agarwal earlier this week confirmed that OnePlus 3T will launch in India shortly. OnePlus put up a Facebook ‘Truth or Dare’ poll yesterday, allowing its fans to determine how it should reveal the launch date of the smartphone. As the poll got major votes for bungee jumping, he did a bungee jump to reveal the India launch of the OnePlus 3T, which is December 2nd.
As the company already announced, the OnePlus 3T 128GB Gunmetal
version was available limited quantity even in the US, so it might not arrive in India next week. It also said that the 64 GB Soft Gold version will be available only in late December, in a limited quantity.
OnePlus 3T specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- Dual nano SIM slots
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, EIS 2.0, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bottom-facing speaker, dual microphone for noise cancellation
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
The OnePlus 3T comes in new Gunmetal color apart from Soft Gold and starts at US$ 439 (Rs. 29782) / EUR 439 / GBP 399. Check out the price comparison across the globe here. We should know the price for India when it launches next Friday.