After teasing the smartphone, Lenovo today sent out invites for the launch of K6 Power in India on November 29th. The smartphone was introduced at the IFA back in September, packs a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor and has a huge 4000mAh battery. It also has a unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
The Lenovo K6 Power comes in Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors. It is not clear if the company is planning to launch both the 2GB and 3GB RAM variants of the phone. We should know all the details, including the price next Tuesday.