Sony has launched MDR -1000X, its latest noise cancelling Bluetooth headphones in India. It was announced at the IFA last month and comes withupgraded filtering process, optimized dual noise sensor technology, and newly developed ear pads compared to the previous version.
It has personal NC optimizer that tailors the noise cancelling performance for the individual ears. The Sense Engine feature helps the headphones analyze the shape of users head and their wearing style (such as hairstyle and wearing glasses or not) in order to provide a customized noise-cancelling experience.
Highlights of Sony MDR -1000X
- 1.57″, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil) driver, 4 Hz-40,000 Hz frequency response
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW (1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (1 kHz)(when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- New high sensitivity drivers efficiently filter out unwanted noise while Dual Noise Sensor technology uses internal and external microphones to detect and offset ambient sound
- Enjoy Bluetooth wireless connectivity and Hi-Fi quality audio
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX (DSEE HX) upscales compressed digital music files (MP3, ACC, ATRAC and WMA)
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate: 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth Audio
- Control everything by touch with Easy Touch control
- Soft synthetic leather on the housing and earpads give a luxurious look and feel. Designed to fit securely over your ears for hours of comfortable listening.
- Swivel folding earcups make it easy to store your headphones in a suitcase, bag or the supplied carrying case while traveling.
- up to 20 hours of battery life NC ON), up to 22 hours (NC OFF)